Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Top Four iPhone Apps!

Here is a list of my most used apps on my iPhone.




The Facebook app allows users to update their status, write on a friend's wall, or view and comment on certain pictures, and much more on this easy-to-use app.
If you are a Twitter user, Tweetbot is a great alternate from the official Twitter app. It runs very smooth, and does much more than most Twitter apps. My only problem with this app is that it is costs $2.99 and isn't free like most other apps.





Instagram is my default camera app. This free app allows you to take crisp clean pictures on your phone, then apply several effects to the picture to make it darker, brighter, or by adding unique borders to your photo. Finally, after you are satisfied with your picture, you are allowed to upload it direct to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Flickr based on your preference.






Spotify is a free music application that allows users to search for any song or album to stream directly on their phone. Although it requires membership after a thirty day trial, it is well worth it. I use Spotify to add and create playlists of my own music on my computer. Finally, Spotify also allows users to automatically post what they are listening to on Facebook if they want that option.

10 comments:

  1. That does it. I'm getting an I-Phone! Haha In all seriousness though, this is some really cool stuff and I'm definitely going to use some of it if I ever do get an I-Phone and show it off/share it with other people. Thanks for the awesome tips Nate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This only makes me want an Iphone more! I love the instagram look that I see on many people's pictures. Iphones do so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nathan,
    Wow I cant believe how much you can do on phones in todays generation, it is so amazing! Thanks for telling us about all the awesome apps there are. No Iphone for me yet but hopefully in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog. I don't have an iPhone yet but your tips on what you can do with one are quite interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nate,
    Thanks for sharing all of these creating this blog. I recently just got an iPhone, so I will be checking back often for cool things I didn't know about my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use Facebook the most too! But on the iPhone it's possibly the worst app ever! I can't stand it. I wish they'd make an update or something! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found your post to be very helpful because I'm thinking of switching to an iPhone this summer. I currently have a Blackberry, but I think it's time to make the switch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just bought my iphone a month ago, so I am so excited about this blog! I am still learning how to use it as it is the first smart phone I have ever owned, so I found your blog to be really helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This would be a great blog for anyone with an iPhone. I unfortunately don't but if I do, I will be seeking help using your blog for sure! haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I definitely need to get an Iphone! Had the BlackBerry for awhile now!

    ReplyDelete